Discover the benefits of Easter school ski trips with Equity, with quiet slopes and cheaper prices! *
Easter is a fantastic time to be in the mountains with your school group and it’s also a great alternative to skiing at February Half Term. The slopes are not as crowded in resort but it’s still within the school holidays which benefits you and your students.
Whether it's North America's amazing Spring snow conditions, or the all-encompassing school ski experience in Europe one thing is for sure; Easter is great for school ski trips!
Benefits of an Easter school ski trip:
- With sunnier and longer days, groups have more time to enjoy the mountains
- Travelling during the longer holidays allows Party Leader’s to still enjoy some holiday before or after the trip
- Easier to get trips signed off as it doesn’t interrupt term time
- Snow conditions are good as months of snowfall are complemented by snow making facilities
- Warmer weather provides nicer conditions for packed lunches on the slopes
- Lifts are quieter, so students can get more skiing time as they can get back on the slopes quicker
- Safety – slopes are quieter, therefore safer