This Equity Club has a brilliant position right on the slopes with ski-in, ski-out convenience and is without a doubt one of the best hotels in our programme. Le Mont Corbier is modern, practical and smart with excellent public facilities. There are plenty of entertainment options for your school group including Sky TV, table football, Nintendo Wii and a pool table.
About Club Le Mont Corbier
Ski to the doorstep of the fantastic Le Mont Corbier. Modern and smart with superb facilities, your group can watch sports on Sky TV, or host pool and table football championships in the evenings. Staying in a traffic-free resort adds to your peace of mind and teachers can access free Wi-Fi in the communal areas.
Clean, modern bedrooms sleep 2-5 students. Each has a balcony with fantastic views, and an en-suite bathroom with a bath and shower.
Expect big portions of delicious, healthy meals, created with UK tastes and children in mind. Take a seat in our attractive restaurant each morning and help yourselves to our buffet breakfast of cereals, croissants, cold meats and cheeses, breads and jams, served with hot drinks and fruit juices. Lunch is a buffet with two courses of pasta and dessert, cheese or fruit – and when you return each evening, your group can tuck into our delicious three course meals as they chat about their ski day.
Our Clubs offer 24 hour assistance from our English speaking staff and the Mont Corbier has a night porter to assist staff with any issues or enquiries.
The students all made huge progress with their skiing while extending their friendships throughout the age groups of the school. They grew in confidence while being part of a very happy group that had great fun, learning a lifelong skill in a wonderful environment.
Mr P Gillam, Party Leader
Après-ski for schools
- Bowling (in neighbouring resort)
- Pizza Night
- Town Trail
- Outdoor Swimming
Ski Fit and Storage
Ski fit takes place at the hotel with our in-house ski technician.
All of our technicians are Salomon qualified and will ensure each member of your group gets the right fit. All equipment is stored in the well organised ski room, which has a locker for every bedroom. Helmet hire is included free of charge.
The lift-pass included in the price of your school ski trip gives you access to the whole 310km Sybelles ski area with no restrictions!
The best possible spot for school groups, you’ll be staying 100m from the main Sybelles chair lift and beginners’ area. Back at the hotel, your group can look out of the front windows and take in the stunning views of the ski area, as far as the top of Val Thorens in the 3 valleys.
Club Price Package:
All Equity packages are tailor-made to suit the needs of our groups. Here are our standard package inclusions:
- Return travel by air or coach
- 1 free staff place for every 10 full paying passengers by Air
- Or 1 free staff place for every 8 full paying passengers by Coach
Includes full-board accommodation, lift pass, 5 or 6 days ski tuition, skis boots, poles and helmet, dedicated resort representative service, fully comprehensive travel insurance and 24 hour emergency service.
The Equity Ski Europe package in detail:
- Return travel by Air or Coach (Air packages include coach to airport from school and overseas coach transfers.)
- All security charges, airport and local taxes
- 1 free staff place for every 10 full paying passengers by Air or 1 free staff place for every 8 full paying passengers by Coach
- Full-board accommodation
- Dedicated resort representative service
- Evening entertainment programme (optional)
- Full use of your coach in resort (coach groups only and subject to EU drivers hours regulations)
Ski Pack Inclusions...
- Lift-pass. Supplements are payable for extension areas in some resorts
- 5 or 6 days of ski tuition (minimum 4 hours per day. Additional tuition is available for a supplement)
- Skis, boots and poles
- 24 hour emergency service
- All travel documentation, luggage labels and resort information
- Personalised customer service throughout from your knowledgeable tour coordinator
Fully comprehensive travel insurance (optional) includes:
- Ski breakage insurance
- Snow guarantee insurance
- Travel delay assistance
Extras to budget for...
- Evening entertainments
Benefits of Equity Clubs
Added convenience and extra comfort
- On-slope accommodation in snow-sure resorts
- Salomon ski equipment and on-site fitting by qualified ski technicians
- Top quality hotels run by our in-house English speaking staff that oversee everything from ski fit to après-ski activities
- On-site ski storage to make starting and finishing each day easier
Enhanced security for your peace of mind
- The unwaveringly high standards you expect from Equity
- Hotels used solely by Equity, giving heightened security
- 24-hour assistance from our team
Little extras that make a big difference
- Afternoon tea and three course meals every evening
- Healthy, plentiful and balanced food selection from our fantastic chefs
- Flexible meal scheduling
A little bit more for party leaders
- Welcome drinks
- Tea & coffee making facilities
- Free Wi-Fi for all Teachers and Party Leaders
The Edge Awards
When you book a trip, we will send you all the information you need about the programme and our in-resort team will guide your group throughout our Skills for Life programme during your stay.
In France, we have worked in partnership with ESF (Ecole du Ski Français) for many years and they always deliver an exceptional high standard of tuition for our school groups.
OTHER EQUITY CLUB SKI TRIPS