Our Club Le Morgan in Risoul offers a fantastic location in the heart of this quiet and traditional resort.
There’s a small terrace at the front of the hotel so you can catch some sun after skiing. A small games room on the 4th floor has a TV, DVD player and arcade games which is great for groups as it’s completely separate from the downstairs bar, which has a pool table and satellite TV.
About Club Le Morgan
Warm and welcoming, Le Morgan boasts a fantastic location in the heart of this resort, making it ideal for younger groups. There’s plenty to keep your students entertained, with a TV, DVD player and arcade games in the fourth-floor games room, plus, a pool table, satellite TV and Wi-Fi access downstairs, and a sun terrace at the front of the building. A perfect choice for later in the season.
Each student room has two separate sleeping areas, with bunk-beds in the ‘cabine’ (entrance area) and twin beds or a double in the main section. Most rooms are quads, with some sleeping up to five, all have en-suite bathrooms with separate toilets. Teacher rooms are twins or triples and, to make supervision easier, we do our very best to keep your room allocations close together.
Our chef knows just how to keep school groups happy and healthy. Start each day with a buffet breakfast of cereals, croissants, breads, cold meats and cheeses and a selection of jams, served with hot drinks and fruit juices.
When you return at midday, expect buffet lunches or two-course meals, such as pasta dishes and fresh fruit. To make sure everyone is well fed before bed, our three course evening meals include scrumptious starters, filling main courses and lip-smacking puddings.
Our Clubs offer 24 hour assistance from our English-speaking staff and the Morgan has night porters to assist staff with any issues or enquiries. The safety of your group is our main priority.
Most of the students were beginnners and from 2 different schools. Over the week they were great at working in teams and getting on with each other. They motivated each other and all took responsibility to help other students out. They also had tremendous fun in the snow and made loads of life long friendships.
Mr M Maher, Party Leader
The trip was amazing and the staff at Le Morgan should be complimented. The hotel is amazing for school groups and it was so enjoyable to see all the students having a trip of a lifetime. I have done ski trips for 12 years and we are now planning for 2017.
Mr P Reynolds, Party Leader
Après-ski for schools
- Crêpe Making
- Bum Boarding
Ski Fit and Storage
Ski fit takes place at the hotel with our in-house ski technician. All of our technicians are Salomon-qualified and will ensure each member of your group gets the right fit. All equipment is stored in the well-organised ski room. Helmet hire is included free of charge.
The lift-pass included in the price of your school ski trip gives you full access to the whole area of Risoul and Vars, with no restrictions.
From ski slopes to skating, everything’s on hand at the Le Morgan. It’s less than 50-metres’ walk to the pistes and ski school meeting point, and the ice-rink is a 5-minute stroll away, so getting ready in the mornings and heading back out in the evenings is easy.
Club Price Package:
- Return travel by air or coach
- 1 free staff place for every 10 full paying passengers by Air
- Or 1 free staff place for every 8 full paying passengers by Coach
Includes full-board accommodation, lift pass, 5 or 6 days ski tuition, skis boots, poles and helmet, dedicated resort representative service, fully comprehensive travel insurance and 24 hour emergency service.
The Equity Ski Europe package in detail:
- Return travel by Air or Coach (Air packages include coach to airport from school and overseas coach transfers)
- All security charges, airport and local taxes
- 1 free staff place for every 10 full paying passengers by Air or 1 free staff place for every 8 full paying passengers by Coach
- Full-board accommodation
- Dedicated resort representative service
- Evening entertainment programme (optional)
- Full use of your coach in resort (coach groups only and subject to EU drivers hours regulations)
Ski Pack Inclusions...
- Lift-pass. Supplements are payable for extension areas in some resorts
- 5 or 6 days of ski tuition (minimum 4 hours per day. Additional tuition is available for a supplement)
- Skis, boots and poles
- 24 hour emergency service
- All travel documentation, luggage labels and resort information
- Personalised customer service throughout from your knowledgeable tour coordinator
Fully comprehensive travel insurance (optional) includes:
- Ski breakage insurance
- Snow guarantee insurance
- Travel delay assistance
Extras to budget for...
- Evening entertainments
Benefits of Equity Clubs
Added convenience and extra comfort
- On-slope accommodation in snow-sure resorts
- Salomon ski equipment and on-site fitting by qualified ski technicians
- Top quality hotels run by our in-house English speaking staff that oversee everything from ski fit to après-ski activities
- On-site ski storage to make starting and finishing each day easier
Enhanced security for your peace of mind
- The unwaveringly high standards you expect from Equity
- Hotels used solely by Equity, giving heightened security
- 24-hour assistance from our team
Little extras that make a big difference
- Afternoon tea and three course meals every evening
- Healthy, plentiful and balanced food selection from our fantastic chefs
- Flexible meal scheduling
A little bit more for party leaders
- Welcome drinks
- Tea & coffee making facilities
- Free Wi-Fi for all Teachers and Party Leaders
The Edge Awards
When you book a trip, we will send you all the information you need about the programme and our in-resort team will guide your group throughout our Skills for Life programme during your stay.
In France, we have worked in partnership with ESF (Ecole du Ski Français) for many years and they always deliver an exceptional high standard of tuition for our school groups.
OTHER EQUITY CLUB SKI TRIPS