All our holidays are protected so you don't have to worry about anything. In addition by choosing Equity Ski you are in full compliance with the Department of Education and Scottish Executive's advice on choosing a suitable school tour operator.
Below are governing bodies we are members of and work with to ensure total security and our guide to what each one means.
- We are members of ABTA The Travel Association with membership number V5376. The Coach Tours in our programme are protected by way of a bond Held by ABTA The Travel Association. ABTA and ABTA Members help holidaymakers to get the most from their travel and assist them when things do not go according to plan. We are obliged to maintain a high standard of service to you by ABTA’s Code of Conduct. For further information about ABTA, the Code of Conduct and the arbitration scheme available to you if you have a complaint, please visit www.abta.com
- All our air tours and flights are protected by the Civil Aviation Authority (no.2680).
- If you are abroad with your party and an airline fails, our ATOL bonding ensures that we will get you home as quickly as possible.
- The IATA logo means that a company is allowed to issue tickets on behalf of scheduled airlines.
Learn Outside the Classroom Quality Badge
- This confirms that our Health & Safety procedures and processes are followed at all times, as audited by a DfE approved auditor.
- Also that our trips have educational value that meet curriculum requirements.
School Travel Forum
- All members of this professional body adhere to a rigorous Code of Practice and Safety Management Standards.
- The work of the STF is supported by professional bodies including the NUT, ASCL and NAHT.
- Every single member of staff in our company has been CRB checked, from our MD downwards, something few operators can offer.