The Skiwelt offers traditional Austrian hospitality and dramatic mountain scenery, with 279 km of diverse skiing spread along the Wilder Kaiser mountain range. Nine villages in the valley floor provide comfortable lodgings.
Most of our groups access the Skiwelt at Söll, one of the better known villages in the region and centrally located to allow groups to get the most from their lift-pass. Skiwelt has an outstanding snow record and extensive snow cannon coverage - all valley runs and important resort connections have been open throughout the season for each of the last three years.
Our groups stay in Kufstein, a traditional Tyrolean town with plenty of shops, restaurants and attractions. Evening entertainments include bowling, cinema, ice-skating, and there’s an indoor swimming pool a short coach ride away. Kufstein also has an historic 13th century fortress which is well worth a visit.
Beginners can find their feet on the nursery slopes at village level before cutting their teeth on the mountain, and with 45% of the ski area dedicated to blue runs there’s plenty of choice! The nearby area of Scheffau has a large network of blue runs weaving through the trees and open bowls on which you can gain confidence. Intermediates have a similar number of red runs throughout the resort, with short punchy steeps, longer trails through the forests plus some open areas offering wide runs.
Nine black runs are largely located in Söll and Scheffau, allowing a more stern challenge for those adventurous enough to try, whilst there's also a choice of three fun-parks plus the option of night-skiing from Wednesday to Saturday.
Km of piste
Direction of slopes
No of lifts
Yes. €2 deposits per person added to your invoice and refunded in the UK
No of runs
124 128 27
Doctor in resort, Hospitals in Kufstein and Worg
15 hours to resort from Calais
2 hours to resort from Salzburg
- Satellite TV, plus games including table tennis and table football
- Home-cooked meals
A well-furnished hotel offering a good range of in-house facilities, just 3km from the nearest ski lift.
Location: Appointed in its own grounds in a quiet location 4km from Hopfgarten and just 3km from the nearest ski-lift.
Facilities:Two dining rooms for groups, plus satellite TV and games including table tennis and table football.
Accommodation: Our groups are accommodated in multi-bedded rooms with shared facilities. Teachers are accommodated in twin rooms.
Meals: Continental breakfast, packed lunch and a three course evening meal. Meals are cooked using local and home-grown produce.
- Tyrolean Evening
- In-house entertainment
- Ski Race and Presentation
Europe Price Package:
- Return travel by air or coach
- 1 free staff place for every 10 full paying passengers by Air
- Or 1 free staff place for every 8 full paying passengers by Coach
Includes full-board accommodation, lift pass, 5 or 6 days ski tuition, skis boots, poles and helmet, dedicated resort representative service, fully comprehensive travel insurance and 24 hour emergency service.
The Equity Ski Europe package in detail:
- Return travel by Air or Coach (Air packages include coach to airport from school and overseas coach transfers)
- All security charges, airport and local taxes
- 1 free staff place for every 10 full paying passengers by Air or 1 free staff place for every 8 full paying passengers by Coach
- Full-board accommodation
- Dedicated resort representative service
- Evening entertainment programme (optional)
- Full use of your coach in resort (coach groups only and subject to EU drivers hours regulations)
Ski Pack Inclusions...
- Lift-pass. Supplements are payable for extension areas in some resorts
- 5 or 6 days of ski tuition (minimum 4 hours per day. Additional tuition is available for a supplement)
- Skis, boots and poles
- 24 hour emergency service
- All travel documentation, luggage labels and resort information
- Personalised customer service throughout from your knowledgeable tour coordinator
Fully comprehensive travel insurance (optional) includes:
- Ski breakage insurance
- Snow guarantee insurance
- Travel delay assistance
Extras to budget for...
- Evening entertainments
Great ski lesson from our personal instructor Nick. Beginners have made so much progress in just a week!
Source: Twitter @Stigsski