Give your students an opportunity to experience authentic Austrian culture in this historic market town. Tucked below the Kitzbüheler Horn and Wilder Kaiser mountains, the relaxed and welcoming vibe is a perfect fit for school groups, with shops and facilities a short walk or easy bus ride from the slopes. The trees that line most of the pistes give a reassuring gauge of speed and steepness, and the dozen or so mountain huts provide all essential snack stops.
Evenings are packed with fun, and the après-ski activities range from ice-skating and swimming to bowling. Worn-out skiers can look forward to in-house quizzes and games or, if you’re feeling more adventurous, the cobbled streets of Kitzbühel are a ten-minute drive away.
Wide and well-prepared nursery slopes have beginners linking their turns in no time. Intermediate skiers have a wide range of reds and blues to ride down as well as a challenging choice of black runs to aim for. For more piste options, adventurous skiers or returning groups could extend to a multi-area ski pass – you can ski in Fieberbrunn on the Schneewinkel ski pass, or Kitzbühel on the extensive Kitzbüheler Alpen ticket.
Km of piste
Direction of slopes
North & West
No of lifts
Yes, €2 added to invoice and refunded in UK
No of runs
42 40 7
85% of pistes covered
Doctor in resort, hospital in Tirol
Approx 15 hours from Calais
1.5 hours from Salzburg
- All rooms with private facilities
- Delicious home-cooked food
A traditional family-run pension close to the ski lifts and town centre, the picturesque Lacknerhof offers a good standard of accommodation and a welcoming and friendly service to our groups.
Location: The hotel is set in a semi-rural location just 300m from the nearest ski lift which gives direct access to the Harschbichl skiing area, and less than 1km from the town centre.
Facilities:Facilities include two dining rooms, a large recreation and games room with TV/video and a tuck shop, plus in-house ski storage with heated boot racks.
Accommodation: Bedrooms accommodate 4 - 8 students with twin rooms available for staff. All rooms have private facilities and some have balconies.
Meals: The hotel serves a buffet breakfast, packed lunch & three course evening meal.
- Ice hockey match
- Tyrolean Evening
- In-house entertainment
- Ski Race and Presentation
Europe Price Package:
- Return travel by air or coach
- 1 free staff place for every 10 full paying passengers by Air
- Or 1 free staff place for every 8 full paying passengers by Coach
Includes full-board accommodation, lift pass, 5 or 6 days ski tuition, skis boots, poles and helmet, dedicated resort representative service, fully comprehensive travel insurance and 24 hour emergency service.
The Equity Ski Europe package in detail:
- Return travel by Air or Coach (Air packages include coach to airport from school and overseas coach transfers)
- All security charges, airport and local taxes
- 1 free staff place for every 10 full paying passengers by Air or 1 free staff place for every 8 full paying passengers by Coach
- Full-board accommodation
- Dedicated resort representative service
- Evening entertainment programme (optional)
- Full use of your coach in resort (coach groups only and subject to EU drivers hours regulations)
Ski Pack Inclusions...
- Lift-pass. Supplements are payable for extension areas in some resorts
- 5 or 6 days of ski tuition (minimum 4 hours per day. Additional tuition is available for a supplement)
- Skis, boots and poles
- 24 hour emergency service
- All travel documentation, luggage labels and resort information
- Personalised customer service throughout from your knowledgeable tour coordinator
Fully comprehensive travel insurance (optional) includes:
- Ski breakage insurance
- Snow guarantee insurance
- Travel delay assistance
Extras to budget for...
- Evening entertainments
This is the perfect resort, with wide nursery slopes for beginners and challenging reds for competent skiers.
Bill, Equity Ski Specialist