A favourite resort for French and Italian skiers, Isola 2000 is situated just 90 minutes from Nice and the Cote d’Azur, close to the Italian border. Activities include the Aquavallée swimming pool complex (coach journey required), nightskiing and ice-skating on a natural rink, plus the traditional end-of-week disco. The resort offers a variety of shops and restaurants.
Levant, on the opposite side of the resort, can be reached by pistes and chairlifts from the resort centre. Snowboarders are well catered for with a snowboard fun park, boardercross and half-pipe. The resort has a Franco-Italian feel – no stress and no rush!
With 120km of pistes and 22 ski lifts, the resort is particularly suited to skiers looking for doorstep skiing, a good variety of runs and an excellent sunshine record! You can also ski at nearby Auron, which offers over 130km of tree-lined skiing.
Three interlinked ski areas sit in a horseshoe shape around the resort with a large nursery area at the base. Beginners will enjoy the green runs at village level – all easily accessible and in a sunny bowl.
Intermediates will be spoiled with the scenic runs through the trees, especially in the Domaine de Mene and the Col de Lombarde where there are some interesting red runs to sample.
For the more advanced skier, access to the St. Sauveur sector of the resort is reached by gondola which delivers skiers to Pelevos at 2,320m. From this point better skiers can be challenged by some good reds and blacks.
Km of piste
Direction of slopes
North and South
No of lifts
No of runs
7 21 11 4
160 snow cannons
Isola 2000 and Auron. Please note that there is no direct link between the two resorts.
Doctor and medical centre in resort, in resort, hospital in Nice
Approx 2 hours from Nice
Approx 16.5 hours from Calais
Hotel Pas du Loup
- A superior standard hotel for our groups
- Combines convenience and comfort
The Hotel Pas du Loup in Isola 2000 is a fabulous hotel which has great in-house facilities and will offer not only comfort but a superb location.
Location: Hotel Pas du Loup is located in the heart of the popular resort of Isola 2000, at the foot of the ski slopes.
Facilities:The hotel not only boasts a privileged position, it has fantastic facilities for our groups. There is a restaurant, bar, sunny terrace and a billiards room (extra charge). There is also a fitness centre with a small indoor pool.
Accommodation: The hotel has 110 modern, spacious bedrooms, all with private facilities, flat screen TVs, and safe in room. Direct dial telephone and hairdryer. Students will be in multi-bedded rooms and adults in twins.
Meals: Breakfast is a varied buffet style. Groups help themselves from an extensive buffet choice to choose their packed lunches after breakfast. Dinner is in the form of a buffet or served at the table – starter, main course and desert. Wine is included for teachers.
Please note 6 night stays must commence on a Sunday.
- Sleigh rides
- Swimming pool with flumes
- Shopping arcade
Europe Price Package:
All Equity packages are tailor-made to suit the needs of our groups. Here are our standard package inclusions:
- Return travel by air or coach
- 1 free staff place for every 10 full paying passengers by Air
- Or 1 free staff place for every 8 full paying passengers by Coach
Includes full-board accommodation, lift pass, 5 or 6 days ski tuition, skis boots, poles and helmet, dedicated resort representative service, fully comprehensive travel insurance and 24 hour emergency service.
The Equity Ski Europe package in detail:
- Return travel by Air or Coach (Air packages include coach to airport from school and overseas coach transfers.)
- All security charges, airport and local taxes
- 1 free staff place for every 10 full paying passengers by Air or 1 free staff place for every 8 full paying passengers by Coach
- Full-board accommodation
- Dedicated resort representative service
- Evening entertainment programme (optional)
- Full use of your coach in resort (coach groups only and subject to EU drivers hours regulations)
Ski Pack Inclusions...
- Lift-pass. Supplements are payable for extension areas in some resorts
- 5 or 6 days of ski tuition (minimum 4 hours per day. Additional tuition is available for a supplement)
- Skis, boots and poles
- 24 hour emergency service
- All travel documentation, luggage labels and resort information
- Personalised customer service throughout from your knowledgeable tour coordinator
Fully comprehensive travel insurance (optional) includes:
- Ski breakage insurance
- Snow guarantee insurance
- Travel delay assistance
Extras to budget for...
- Evening entertainments
Enjoy stunning views of the Mediterranean Sea from the top of this breathtaking mountain.
Jonny, Equity Ski Manager