Charming Italian village with brilliant views of Lake Garda
Andalo’s stunning setting gets school groups excited from the word go. A chance to immerse your students in Italian culture, Andalo has a rich mountain heritage and stacks of traditional charm, so they can look forward to experiencing daily life in rural Italy and learning a little Italian in the local shops.
Andalo’s modern lifts speed you around the ski area and the manicured slopes lead directly into the village, making it easy for your students to regroup. Students with plenty of energy love speeding along the long runs above the tree line, cruising down the forest tracks and racing across the open snowy plateau back to the village. After an exciting day on the mountain, it’s time to refuel with big bowls of spaghetti before going ice-skating at the ice rink or swimming at the ACQUAIN centre.
Beginners have both village-level and higher altitude slopes to master the basics on. Students have a variety of runs from speeding down the long pistes above tree line to cruising down the forest tracks, your students can learn in confidence without worrying about the longest run down.
Extensive snowmaking keeps the slopes in top-notch condition all season long, and advanced skiers can put their nerves to the test on the challenging black Olimpica piste.
Km of piste
Direction of slopes
North, West & East
No of lifts
Yes. €5 deposit
No of runs
3 4 13 1
Doctor in resort
Approx 1.5 hours from Verona
Approx 14 hours from Calais
- Traditional hotel with spectacular views
- A short walk from the centre
The hotel is well run by Antonio and his family and many groups like to return year after year. The centre of Molveno is a short walk and there are a few shops for your group to explore.
Location: This comfortable hotel is situated 15 minutes by coach from the slopes and close to the pretty town of Molveno.
Facilities: A panoramic dining area, games room, communal area and bar.
Accommodation: Rooms are fully furnished with en-suite facilities and have flexible sleeping options.
Meals: Breakfast is served buffet style with hot dinners as standard. Packed lunches are included and for a supplement you could upgrade to a hot lunch on the mountain.
- Well presented Alpine style rooms
- A short coach ride to the slopes
This family run hotel is of a good standard with well presented rooms and communal areas.
Location: Located in Fai dell Paganella, a five minute coach ride to the slopes.
Facilities: Restaurant, bar, TV room, and sitting room.
Accommodation: All rooms are en suite with TV and hair dryer as standard. Most have balconies and the views over the valley are stunning.
Meals: Breakfast and dinner will be taken in the hotel with hot lunch on the mountain.
- Doorstep skiing
- Elegant alpine-style rooms
This family run hotel has an excellent standard of accommodation, is well presented and immaculately maintained. The ski hire and the ski school office are located directly underneath the hotel.
Capacity: 113 beds
Location: Located directly opposite the nursery slopes in the Laghet area of Andalo and close to the gondola that takes you up in to the heart of the ski area.
Facilities: Restaurant, bar, reading room, ski storage, sundeck.
Accommodation: All 35 rooms have bathrooms, hair dryer, satellite tv, telephone, balcony and a safe.
Meals: Breakfast, hot lunch and dinner are all taken in the hotel.
- Afternoon shopping in Trento
Europe Price Package:
All Equity packages are tailor-made to suit the needs of our groups. Here are our standard package inclusions:
- Return travel by air or coach
- 1 free staff place for every 10 full paying passengers by Air
- Or 1 free staff place for every 8 full paying passengers by Coach
Includes full-board accommodation, lift pass, 5 or 6 days ski tuition, skis boots, poles and helmet, dedicated resort representative service, fully comprehensive travel insurance and 24 hour emergency service.
The Equity Ski Europe package in detail:
- Return travel by Air or Coach (Air packages include overseas airport transfer. Coach to UK airport from school is available as an optional extra.)
- All security charges, airport and local taxes
- 1 free staff place for every 10 full paying passengers by Air or 1 free staff place for every 8 full paying passengers by Coach
- Full-board accommodation
- Dedicated resort representative service
- Evening entertainment programme (optional)
- Full use of your coach in resort (coach groups only and subject to EU drivers hours regulations)
Ski Pack Inclusions...
- Lift-pass. Supplements are payable for extension areas in some resorts
- 5 or 6 days of ski tuition (minimum 4 hours per day. Additional tuition is available for a supplement)
- Skis, boots and poles
- 24 hour emergency service
- All travel documentation, luggage labels and resort information
- Personalised customer service throughout from your knowledgeable tour coordinator
Fully comprehensive travel insurance (optional) includes:
- Ski breakage insurance
- Snow guarantee insurance
- Travel delay assistance
Extras to budget for...
- Evening entertainments
A chance to immerse your students in Italian culture, Andalo has a rich mountain heritage and stacks of traditional charm.