Located in the Val Brembana, Foppolo is a purpose-built snow-sure resort with a reputation as an ideal choice for school groups.
The lift system in resort is well designed, meaning more time skiing and less time queuing. All drag lifts have now been replaced with chairlifts making moving around resort even easier. The slopes are normally fairly uncrowded here during the week, so supervision of your group is easy. Snow conditions are also very reliable.
Foppolo is one of the unsung resorts in our programme but we rate it as one of our best value packages. With great variety of skiing, a reliable snow record, uncrowded slopes and slopeside accommodation it’s easy to see why.
Foppolo has a good offering of evening entertainments including swimming and iceskating.
Ample nursery slopes help beginners build confidence and there are plenty of wide runs ideal for practicing. A variety of medium runs will satisfy the more experienced skier and a considerable snow bowl provide high level skiing for enthusiastic intermediates.
Km of piste
Direction of slopes
North and East
No of lifts
Yes. €5 deposit/ photo required
No of runs
2 10 10 9
Foppolo and San Simone
Doctor in resort, hospital in San Giovanni Bianco.
Approx 2 hours from Milan
Approx 18 hours from Calais
- Family-run traditional hotel
- Doorstep skiing with lifts and pistes immediately outside
The Cristallo is a traditional family-run 2 star hotel positioned right on the slopes and perfect for school groups.
Location: Offering doorstep skiing with a 4-man chairlift right outside the door you can ski back to the terrace.
Facilities: The hotel offers a bar, dining room, lounge area and a large sunny terrace.
Accommodation: The bedrooms are clean and simple, all have private facilities, telephone and half have balconies. There are 2-4 beds per room, and some rooms feature bunks.
Meals: Delicious home-cooked Italian food is served in the hotel’s restaurant.
- Torchlit descent
Europe Price Package:
All Equity packages are tailor-made to suit the needs of our groups. Here are our standard package inclusions:
- Return travel by air or coach
- 1 free staff place for every 10 full paying passengers by Air
- Or 1 free staff place for every 8 full paying passengers by Coach
Includes full-board accommodation, lift pass, 5 or 6 days ski tuition, skis boots, poles and helmet, dedicated resort representative service, fully comprehensive travel insurance and 24 hour emergency service.
The Equity Ski Europe package in detail:
- Return travel by Air or Coach (Air packages include overseas airport transfer. Coach to UK airport from school is available as an optional extra.)
- All security charges, airport and local taxes
- 1 free staff place for every 10 full paying passengers by Air or 1 free staff place for every 8 full paying passengers by Coach
- Full-board accommodation
- Dedicated resort representative service
- Evening entertainment programme (optional)
- Full use of your coach in resort (coach groups only and subject to EU drivers hours regulations)
Ski Pack Inclusions...
- Lift-pass. Supplements are payable for extension areas in some resorts
- 5 or 6 days of ski tuition (minimum 4 hours per day. Additional tuition is available for a supplement)
- Skis, boots and poles
- 24 hour emergency service
- All travel documentation, luggage labels and resort information
- Personalised customer service throughout from your knowledgeable tour coordinator
Fully comprehensive travel insurance (optional) includes:
- Ski breakage insurance
- Snow guarantee insurance
- Travel delay assistance
Extras to budget for...
- Evening entertainments
Foppolo is one of the unsung resorts in our programme but we rate it as one of our best value packages.