Prato Nevoso is a firm favourite with our groups, thanks to the excellent accommodation offering doorstep skiing, a friendly ski school and an extensive ski area which allows for quick progression. A quieter resort with a welcoming atmosphere, Prato is also renowned for providing excellent value for money.
Prato Nevoso, Artesina and Fabrosa Soprana form the extensive Mondole ski area, and Prato has the best access to all three areas. All levels of skier can access both sides of the circuit. State-of the-art snow cannons means 95% of the runs are covered by artificial snow-making capability, ensuring good snow conditions even in mild weather.
Both Prato Nevoso and Artesina are pleasant villages with notably friendly atmospheres. They are safe and quiet but there are enough evening activities to keep school groups entertained all week.
The beginner slopes are in a sunny bowl - quick to access and have easy runs at village-level as well as higher altitude pistes for learning on. The long blues and easy reds give beginners plenty of scope for progression.
Intermediates have plenty of wide, long runs to enjoy, and for strong intermediates there are some tremendous reds, especially on the Artesina side. For more advanced skiers that want to experience night skiing, there are two main blue runs which are floodlit three times a week.
Km of piste
Direction of slopes
East, Southwest and Northwest
No of lifts
Yes. €5 deposit added to final invoice and refundable in UK.
No of runs
4 20 4
95% of slopes covered
Mondole ski area
Doctor in resort, hospital in Mondovi (25km)
Approx 2.5 hours from Turin
Approx 4 hours from Nice
Approx 16 hours from Calais
- Ski-to-door access
- Located in the resort of Prato Nevoso
Location: This hotel is positioned on the slopes and a short walk from all the amenities Prato Nevoso has to offer.
Accommodation: The accommodation provides en-suite bedrooms equipped with a desk and a flat screen TV. Ski storage is available.
Meals: The restaurant offers traditional Italian cuisine and caters to vegetarian dietary requirements, upon request.
Facilities: The hotel offers great facilities, including a sun terrace, games room, an indoor pool and wellness center.
Europe Price Package:
- Return travel by air or coach
- 1 free staff place for every 10 full paying passengers by Air
- Or 1 free staff place for every 8 full paying passengers by Coach
Includes full-board accommodation, lift pass, 5 or 6 days ski tuition, skis boots, poles and helmet, dedicated resort representative service and 24 hour emergency service.
The Equity Ski Europe package in detail:
- Return travel by Air or Coach (Air packages include coach to airport from school and overseas coach transfers)
- All security charges, airport and local taxes
- 1 free staff place for every 10 full paying passengers by Air or 1 free staff place for every 8 full paying passengers by Coach
- Full-board accommodation
- Dedicated resort representative service
- Evening entertainment programme (optional)
- Full use of your coach in resort (coach groups only and subject to EU drivers hours regulations)
Ski Pack Inclusions...
- Lift-pass. Supplements are payable for extension areas in some resorts
- 5 or 6 days of ski tuition (minimum 4 hours per day. Additional tuition is available for a supplement)
- Skis, boots and poles
- 24 hour emergency service
- All travel documentation, luggage labels and resort information
- Personalised customer service throughout from your knowledgeable tour coordinator
Extras to budget for...
- Evening entertainments
OTHER ITALIAN SCHOOL SKI TRIPS